TelcoSwitch Visitor Management Policy and Privacy Notice Due to COVID-19
Upon entering a TelcoSwitch office, visitors will be required to submit limited track and trace information and agree to our policy below. If you have any concerns please discuss this with your TelcoSwitch contact prior to attending. Thank you.
1. Thank you for supplying your contact information. TelcoSwitch will use this for the purposes of:
Safeguarding the welfare of staff and visitors to TelcoSwitch office locations in relation to Covid-19;
Maintaining site security audit logs; and
Following fire and evacuation measures.
2. Your data will be retained for one month and you will be required to provide the same information should you visit again.
3. You confirm that, at the time of your visit to the relevant TelcoSwitch office, as far as you are aware:
You do not have Coronavirus;
No member of your household has Coronavirus;
There are no reasons that you should self-isolate under guidance, laws or regulations applicable to you.
4. You will follow the safety measures highlighted by our staff to you on site or presented on the notices throughout our offices. This may include the wearing of a mask in certain areas unless you are exempt.
5. You will notify TelcoSwitch as soon as practicable, should you be required to self-isolate within 14 days of visiting a TelcoSwitch office.
6. If you cannot agree to any of the points above please immediately inform a member of the TelcoSwitch team.